Account Director (Campaign) (m/f/d) - BMW
Experienced, full-time, London
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here
- Working to support the Account Lead, you will be responsible for managing the campaign development for BMW Global, looking after everything from the client briefing, the strategic development, creative processes, and production, all the way up to the delivery of the final assets.
- The campaigns you will work on will be through-the-line; covering off everything from TV, to OOH, print and social media. Ideally you would have experience in most, if not all, of these channels.
- You’ll bring energy and passion to projects inspiring the whole team to deliver brilliant creative work and optimum performance.
- You will own overarching budgets ensuring campaigns are delivered effectively, profitably and on time, with transparency for the delivery agreed with client on an ongoing basis
- Alongside the Account Lead, you’ll be accountable for offering suitable business solutions and growing the account, assessing areas for streamlining and process optimisation.
- You will be a key person for London in integrating with Looping Germany and other interlinked agencies of BMW. You will be required to travel for meetings and productions.
- You have a genuine passion for creative work, particularly in the luxury and automotive worlds.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships both internally, and externally
- You will have proven experience as an account director or similar position
- You demonstrate experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- You have a solid understanding of scoping and budgeting projects end to end, and reporting on progress and delivery of budget topics
- You are knowledgeable in performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- You love to think outside of the box and explore solutions to challenges
- You are naturally a leader with the ability to bring the best out of the whole team
- You will be self-autonomous, always looking for opportunities and for ways to further grow
- 25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
- Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
- Pension Contribution
- Referral Bonus – up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox (over 300 freebies and discounts as well as wellness content available)
- Flexible hybrid working (including internationally)
- Happy Hours - complimentary drinks
- Annual company trips and events
- Employee Assistance Programme