Communication Strategist (m/w/d)
Experienced, full-time, London
Who we areTHE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our London team. Looping is a digital-first data and content agency and offers the opportunity for all employees to be a part of a progressive and multifarious team.
The main objectives of this role will be to be the point of contact for a segment of the BMW account, build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
Here at Looping Group, we have a distinctive offering to brands we work with. We develop content for earned and owned digital platforms, using data-insights, and trends to create content that authentically connects brands with their audiences.
As an independent agency, we have ample opportunity to explore various solutions for clients and truly think uniquely. We are a tech-enabled comms agency built to think ahead of the modern world.
Working in the latest new office in London will be like working in a start-up, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and develop in your role and contribute towards the initial business developments.
WHY WE EXIST
In this world, attention has become extremely scarce. To win attention, brands must now combine the art and science of storytelling. We put this at the heart of our product and service offering, uniquely combining the two to create content that commands attention, engages customers, and drives tangible business results.
Founded just five years ago by journalists, creatives and producers, we have already established ourselves as a leader in data-driven storytelling, working with an impressive roster of brands including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Allianz, the Human Vaccines Project, and many more. Our team consists of over 240 multi-skilled staff split between offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, and this is an opportunity to be a part of the newly established London office.
OUR INCLUSION STATEMENT
Every role at Looping Group is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that embracing difference is critical to the success of Looping Group. We see potential in every individual regardless of: race, ethnic origin or nationality; religion or belief; physical or neuro ability; socio-economics or age; marital, domestic or civil partnership status; sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic that makes you, well, you.
We are committed to conscious inclusion to create a sense of belonging, connection and shared purpose within our teams. We know it’s the right thing to do, and we know it will make us all happier, fulfilled, and successful in our work.
You will be responsible for
- You’ll be providing digital and social insight, excellence and strategic thinking to the wider Looping and The Game BMW teams and clients. This will include developing communications and content strategies across a range of digital and social platforms, individually and as a part of the wider eco-system.
- You will be working with multi-disciplinary teams across agencies and clients across countries (predominantly UK and Germany).
- With your role, you will be required to:
- take the lead on key strategic projects in the social and digital space. This will include developing communications for campaigns as well as working with the wider team on the development of social, influencer and content strategies that will help to deliver those campaigns.
- take the lead in setting objectives and measurable outcomes for client content strategies across channels.
- take the lead on campaign development which includes setting objectives, delivering an overall comms strategy, working with media teams where necessary, developing a creative brief and working with creatives to deliver an appropriate campaign.
- have a working knowledge of campaign planning humans interact with ideas
- how social and content interfaces with the wider digital ecosystem including website domains and SEO.
- have a good working knowledge of organic and paid social and how the two can support one another to maximise impact.
- have a good working knowledge of analytics and intelligence tools from which we can draw relevant insights.
- have a good understanding of data and how to use it to progress thinking.
- have good communication skills both on the page and in the room, and be able to interface effectively with clients and team members from all levels of the businesses.
You will be expected to
- developing integrated strategies that deliver against the client’s objectives.
- writing creative briefs and working with creatives to deliver appropriate creative.
- integrating thinking with above the line activities for launches and campaigns.
- developing always on and tactical strategies for non-campaign related activities.
- spotting opportunities to move client thinking forward where relevant, setting a road map and results framework
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team and integrate seamlessly with our counterparts within The Game
- You are
- An excellent practitioner of your craft.
- An energetic enthusiastic individual up for a challenge.
- A good listener as well as a good speaker.
- A creative thinker.
- You have a
- Passion for learning.
- An energetic enthusiastic demeanour and are up for a challenge.
- You are
- A team player.
- You love
- A challenge.
- Continually learning.
- Looking for new ways to solve a problem.
- 25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
- Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
- Pension Contribution
- Referral Bonus – up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox (over 300 freebies and discounts as well as wellness content available)
- Flexible hybrid working (including internationally)
- Free quarterly lunches
- Happy Hours - complimentary drinks
- Weekly live yoga sessions
- Annual company trips and events
- Employee Assistance Programme