Communication Strategist (m/f/d)
Experienced, full-time, London
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here.
You will be responsible for
- You’ll be providing digital and social insight, excellence and strategic thinking to the wider Looping and The Game BMW teams and clients. This will include developing communications and content strategies across a range of digital and social platforms, individually and as a part of the wider eco-system.
- You will be working with multi-disciplinary teams across agencies and clients across countries (predominantly UK and Germany).
- With your role, you will be required to:
- take the lead on key strategic projects in the social and digital space. This will include developing communications for campaigns as well as working with the wider team on the development of social, influencer and content strategies that will help to deliver those campaigns.
- take the lead in setting objectives and measurable outcomes for client content strategies across channels.
- take the lead on campaign development which includes setting objectives, delivering an overall comms strategy, working with media teams where necessary, developing a creative brief and working with creatives to deliver an appropriate campaign.
- have a working knowledge of campaign planning humans interact with ideas
- how social and content interfaces with the wider digital ecosystem including website domains and SEO.
- have a good working knowledge of organic and paid social and how the two can support one another to maximise impact.
- have a good working knowledge of analytics and intelligence tools from which we can draw relevant insights.
- have a good understanding of data and how to use it to progress thinking.
- have good communication skills both on the page and in the room, and be able to interface effectively with clients and team members from all levels of the businesses.
You will be expected to
- developing integrated strategies that deliver against the client’s objectives.
- writing creative briefs and working with creatives to deliver appropriate creative.
- integrating thinking with above the line activities for launches and campaigns.
- developing always on and tactical strategies for non-campaign related activities.
- spotting opportunities to move client thinking forward where relevant, setting a road map and results framework
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team and integrate seamlessly with our counterparts within The Game
- You are
- An excellent practitioner of your craft.
- An energetic enthusiastic individual up for a challenge.
- A good listener as well as a good speaker.
- A creative thinker.
- You have a
- Passion for learning.
- An energetic enthusiastic demeanour and are up for a challenge.
- You are
- A team player.
- You love
- A challenge.
- Continually learning.
- Looking for new ways to solve a problem.
- 25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
- Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
- Pension Contribution
- Referral Bonus – up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox (over 300 freebies and discounts as well as wellness content available)
- Flexible hybrid working (including internationally)
- Free quarterly lunches
- Happy Hours - complimentary drinks
- Weekly live yoga sessions
- Annual company trips and events
- Employee Assistance Programme