Who we are
We’re looking for a Social Media Designer to join our office in London. Looping is a digital-first data and content agency and offers the opportunity for all employees to be a part of a progressive and multifarious team.
The main objectives of this role will be to create exciting and engaging content for BMW International.
Here at Looping Group, we have a distinctive offering to brands we work with. We develop content for earned and owned digital platforms, using data-insights, and trends to create content that authentically connects brands with their audiences.
As an independent agency, we have ample opportunity to explore various solutions for clients and truly think uniquely. We are a tech-enabled comms agency built to think ahead of the modern world.
Working in the latest new office in London will be like working in a start-up, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and develop in your role, whilst also contributing towards the initial business developments.
WHY WE EXIST
In this world, attention has become extremely scarce. To win attention, brands must now combine the art and science of storytelling. We put this at the heart of our product and service offering, uniquely combining the two to create content that commands attention, engages customers, and drives tangible business results.
Founded just five years ago by journalists, creatives and producers, we have already established ourselves as a leader in data-driven storytelling, working with an impressive roster of brands including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Allianz, the Human Vaccines Project, and many more. Our team consists of over 240 multi-skilled staff split between offices in Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich, and this is an opportunity to be a part of the recently established London office.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Producing design briefs in line with client briefs/expectations, bringing creative/design flair to bear as appropriate
- Produce Graphic/Editing/Static Graphic design files to meet client briefs
- Work directly with clients – art directors, creative directors and others – to realise their creative ideas
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring collectively you stay ahead of the competition
- Effectively transforming client requirements into beautiful brand concepts and powerful design that works across a wide range of channels & touch points – from social and digital, through to print and film.
- Collaborating with the wider creative team to concept award-winning ideas.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends, tools, and technologies
- Translating your concepts into visuals