Experienced, full-time, London
Who we areTHE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for a Social Editor to join our London team. Looping is a digital-first data and content agency and offers the opportunity for all employees to be a part of a progressive and multifarious team.
The main objectives of this role will be to concept, write, edit and publish engaging content for various social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Tik Tok. you will be creating and optimising social media posts (language, tone, message) for BMW and responsible for working collaboratively with the Artworker to select appealing images and videos to complement the text.
Here at Looping Group, we have a distinctive offering to brands we work with. We develop content for earned and owned digital platforms, using data-insights, and trends to create content that authentically connects brands with their audiences.
As an independent agency, we have ample opportunity to explore various solutions for clients and truly think uniquely. We are a tech-enabled comms agency built to think ahead of the modern world.
Working in the latest new office in London will be like working in a start-up, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and develop in your role and contribute towards the initial business developments.
WHY WE EXIST
In this world, attention has become extremely scarce. To win attention, brands must now combine the art and science of storytelling. We put this at the heart of our product and service offering, uniquely combining the two to create content that commands attention, engages customers, and drives tangible business results.
Founded just five years ago by journalists, creatives and producers, we have already established ourselves as a leader in data-driven storytelling, working with an impressive roster of brands including BMW, Mercedes Benz, Allianz, the Human Vaccines Project, and many more. Our team consists of over 240 multi-skilled staff split between offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, and this is an opportunity to be a part of the newly established London office.
A FAIR CHANCE
Every role at Looping Group is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe that embracing difference is critical to the success of Looping Group. We see potential in every individual regardless of: race, ethnic origin or nationality; religion or belief; physical or neuro ability; socio-economics or age; marital, domestic or civil partnership status; sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic that makes you, well, you.
We are committed to conscious inclusion to create a sense of belonging, connection and shared purpose within our teams. We know it’s the right thing to do, and we know it will make us all happier, fulfilled, and successful in our work.
- Working as part of a tight knit team (Account Manager and photo/ video editor) you will take control of the content calendar for one of BMW’s Global channels. Creating content from a range of sources:
- Adaptation and optimisation of existing stock imagery; brand and car launch campaigns; or UGC assets
- Social first cultural campaigns e.g. Halloween
- Events e.g. motor shows
- Influencer campaigns
- You’ll be concepting, writing, editing, and publishing engaging posts for various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok
- You’ll work with designers to select appealing images and videos to complement text
- You’ll update BMW social media pages with compelling company updates
- You’ll be applying advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, for example, promotions and competitions
- You’ll create assets appropriate for range of formats: live, stories, static, posts etc
- You’ll have proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- You’ll have a genuine passion for social media and keep abreast of the latest trends and developments
- You will naturally be a creative thinker and have a way with words, writing in a creative, engaging and accurate manor with the ability to adapt to different brands and audiences
- You’ll have hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- You will have a solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- You’ll have the ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be able to work independently, always looking for opportunities and ways to improve creative output
- 25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
- Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
- Pension Contribution
- Referral Bonus – up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox (over 300 freebies and discounts as well as wellness content available)
- Flexible hybrid working (including internationally)
- Free quarterly lunches
- Happy Hours - complimentary drinks
- Weekly live yoga sessions
- Annual company trips and events
- Employee Assistance Programme