Content Coordinator BMW (m/f/d)
Experienced, full-or-part-time, München
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here.
- Interface for the coordination of the daily and complete playout of appropriate topics on the social media channels of the BMW Group and support of central channels of internal communication.
- Contact person for the topic owners from the various departments of BMW Corporate Communications for questions regarding the playout of topics and their implementation.
- Research of topics and co-conception of the central playout plan.
- Induction and guidance of interns and close exchange with the editorial and social media teams.
- Participate in daily conferences and work closely with different teams on client and agency side.
- Overview of all issues decided in the planning board as well as their timely implementation.
- Daily quality control and review of the set communication measures for a flawless playout on the external/internal BMW channels.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in project management - ideally in the social media sector
- Strong service orientation and project management skills
- You can quickly implement communication measures and plan with foresight
- You enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic environment
- Solution-oriented "out of the box" thinking combined with a structured and engaging way of working
- An adept handling of Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Very flexible working models
- Mobile working
- Team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Our learning culture
- Beautiful offices in central city locations
- LOOPING Mental Health Programme with our partner nilo.health
- An actively lived corporate culture based on our values, the Looping ABC: be ambitious, be brave, be collaborative