(Junior) Editor (m/w/d)
Entry level, full-time, München
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here.
- You will research, edit and write articles for various channels in the areas of sustainability, mobility, automotive, innovation and digitalisation.
- You create cross-channel and cross-format content for our client BMW Group and BMW.
- You set your own topics, keep an eye on current debates and developments in the automotive industry and present content to the editorial management.
- You think cross-medially and can think about and prepare content and topics for different communication channels, for example also for video and podcast.
- You are closely involved in our Editorial Hub and work together with colleagues from the editorial department and project management.
- You want to develop in an international and experienced team and grow with the tasks and projects.
- You communicate in German at native speaker level and have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- You have a degree or vocational training (ideally with a background in social sciences or journalism) and have already gained some editorial or corporate communications experience.
- You have a flair for storytelling and stories that are worth telling.
- You can research complex content comprehensively and present it in an understandable and clear manner.
- You have a very good feeling for language and a stylistically confident ability to express yourself both verbally and in writing.
- You have a confident manner, can quickly familiarise yourself with the structures of an international company and ideally have an interest in strategic and business management topics.
- You enjoy conceptual work and accompany projects reliably from start to finish.
- Very flexible working models
- Mobile working
- Team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Our learning culture
- Beautiful offices in central city locations
- LOOPING Mental Health Programme with our partner nilo.health
- An actively lived corporate culture based on our values, the Looping ABC: be ambitious, be brave, be collaborative