(Senior) Account Director (m/f/d)
Experienced, full-time, London
Who we areTHE OPPORTUNITY
We’re looking for an Account Director/Senior Account Director to join our office in London.
Looping is a digital-first data and content agency and offers the opportunity for all employees to be a part of a progressive and multifarious team.
The main objectives of this role will be to manage and develop relationships with BMW Global marketing and communications teams, support Always On Account Lead with digital and social Always On project content; and with the support of two account managers – who are split between content generation, and reporting topics, who you will also support on some of their project topics, too.
We are looking for someone who is keen to move into the world of Automotive, and who has a genine passion for this sector, client services, and mentoring teams.
Here at Looping Group, we have a distinctive offering to brands we work with. We develop content for earned and owned digital platforms, using data-insights, and trends to create content that authentically connects brands with their audiences.
As an independent agency, we have ample opportunity to explore various solutions for clients and truly think uniquely. We are a tech-enabled comms agency built to think ahead of the modern world.
Working in the latest new office in London will be like working in a start-up, you’ll have ample opportunity to grow and develop in your role, whilst also contributing towards the initial business developments.
WHY WE EXIST
In this world, attention has become extremely scarce. To win attention, brands must now combine the art and science of storytelling. We put this at the heart of our product and service offering, uniquely combining the two to create content that commands attention, engages customers, and drives tangible business results.
Founded just four years ago by journalists, creatives and producers, we have already established ourselves as a leader in data-driven storytelling, working with an impressive roster of brands including Mercedes Benz, Allianz, Deutsche Telekom, Sooner, and the Human Vaccines Project. Our team consists of over 120 multi-skilled staff split between offices in Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich, and this is an opportunity to be apart of the newly established London office.
- Working to support the Account Lead, you will be responsible for supporting process direction, strategic direction and implementation of global, social and digital campaigns for BMW always on
- You’ll bring energy and passion to projects inspiring the always on account management team to deliver optimum performance and streamline process and mentorship and guidance, with a focus on budget and scoping topics
- You’ll have a keen interest in cars, and ideally worked for a major car brand previously
- You’ll live and breathe social media – including TikTok
- Supporting the teams to deliver best in class creative solutions from strategy through to production and measurement
- You will own overarching budgets with the AMs, ensuring campaigns are delivered effectively, profitably and on time, with transparency for the delivery agreed with client on an ongoing basis
- You’ll be providing mentorship to two account managers, assigned to reporting, and always on content topics
- With your role, you will conduct performance evaluation on the BMW social and digital strategy using key metrics and data
- Alongside the AO Account Lead, you’ll be accountable for offering suitable business solutions and growing the account, assessing areas for streamlining and process optimisation.
- You will be a key person for London in integrating with Looping Germany and other interlinked agencies of BMW
- You’re an expert in, and have a genuine passion for Social , digital and Influencer marketing
- Ideally, you have experience managing luxury and/or automotive clients
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships both internally, and externally
- You will have proven experience as an account director or similar position
- You demonstrate experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- You have a solid understanding of scoping and budgeting projects end to end, and reporting on progress and delivery of budget topics
- You are knowledgeable in performance evaluation techniques and metrics
- You love to think outside of the box and explore solutions to challenges
- You naturally a leader with the ability to bring the best out of junior teams levels
- You will be self-autonomous always looking for opportunities and to ways to further grow
- 25 Days Holiday + your birthday + Christmas closure
- Ongoing Company recognition and rewards
- Pension Contribution
- Referral Bonus – up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox (over 300 freebies and discounts as well as wellness content available)
- Flexible hybrid working (including internationally)
- Free quarterly lunches
- Happy Hours - complimentary drinks
- Weekly live yoga sessions
- Annual company trips and events
- Employee Assistance Programme