Senior Communication Strategist (m/f/d)
Experienced, full-time, Standortübergreifend
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here.
- To work with supra-disciplinary teams of strategists, data analysts, creatives and journalists across clients and countries (UK and Germany)
- To provide digital and social insights, excellence and strategic thinking to the Looping teams and clients.
- To develop communications and content strategies across a range of digital and social platforms and other channels
You will be responsible for
- Sharpen brand positionings and translating brand messages into customer-centric narratives for consistent storytelling
- Take the lead on key strategic projects, eg campaign development, which includes setting objectives, delivering an overall comms strategy, working with media teams where necessary, developing creative briefs and working with creatives to deliver an appropriate campaign
- Take the lead in setting objectives, measuring outcomes and progressing thinking for content strategies using your understanding of channels and data
- Plan how social and content interfaces with the wider digital ecosystem including website domains and SEO.
- Conduct analyses and interpretations of data on target groups and markets, deriving and validating theses
- Have a good working knowledge of organic and paid social and how the two can support one another to maximise impact
- Have a good working knowledge of analytics and intelligence tools from which we can draw relevant insights
- Have excellent communication skills both in writing and in person
- Be able to convincingly provide guidance to clients and team members
- Developing integrated strategies that deliver against the client’s objectives
- Writing creative briefs and working with creatives to deliver appropriate creative
- Integrating thinking with above-the-line activities for launches and campaigns
- Spotting opportunities to move client thinking forward, setting road maps and results frameworks
- Leading project teams
Your profileYou are
- An excellent practitioner of your craft
- A bright analyst
- An energetic enthusiastic individual up for a challenge
- A good listener as well as a good speaker
- A creative thinker
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated, curious and enthusiastic.
- at least 4 years of professional strategy working experience in agencies
- profound working knowledge of campaign planning
- a passion for learning.
- a challenge.
- continually learning.
- looking for new ways to solve a problem.
- enthusiastically fighting for winning pitches
- Very flexible working models
- Mobile working
- Team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Our learning culture
- Beautiful offices in central city locations
- LOOPING Mental Health Programme with our partner nilo.health
- An actively lived corporate culture based on our values, the Looping ABC: be ambitious, be brave, be collaborative