Working Student (m/f/d) PR & Communication
Working Student, part-time, München
Who we are Looping Group is a young, dynamic full service integrated agency rich in culture and brimming with ideas. We're looking for talented and interesting people with a passion for storytelling. If this sounds like you then perhaps ... your story starts here.
- You are an essential part of our team from day one and work with us on the concepts and realisation of PR campaigns, e.g. for BMW Lifestyle, BMW Design, MINI Design, BMW Culture, BMW Welt, BMW Museum, PWC, BSH, etc.
- You are part of the team when we organise press events, media roundtables and events with influencers.
- You create press releases and media distribution lists and contact journalists.
- You support us with research activities, booking trips for journalists, maintaining our sample stock and creating presentations.
- You take time for analyses and create clipping reports, media monitoring and data-based media analyses.
- You work closely with colleagues from the editorial and social media teams and the graphics department.
- You are studying business or humanities or media and communication sciences.
- You want to learn how communication works in the digital world - with the right tools, in social, on platforms & in dialogue
- You have an affinity for automotive topics
- You are an organisational talent, are able to manage many topics at the same time and shine with your high level of commitment
- You are confident with texts and have a talent for storytelling
- A good sense of language and stylistic confidence in German and English
- Very flexible working models
- Mobile working
- Team spirit and a great working atmosphere
- Our learning culture
- Beautiful offices in central city locations
- LOOPING Mental Health Programme with our partner nilo.health
- An actively lived corporate culture based on our values, the Looping ABC: be ambitious, be brave, be collaborative